Staten Island, NY Summer Camp
Richmond Hill Children’s Center provides summer camp for children ages 2 to 6. We offer full and half and day programs with extend hours available. Two to 8 week sessions are available beginning on Monday, June 27th ending on Friday, August 19th.
Program Highlights Include:
- Open Monday through Friday 7am to 6:30 pm
- Children ages 2 to 6
- Half-day and full-day programs
- Extended hours available
- Academics promoted in a fun “hands-on” environment
- 5 spacious classrooms
- New York State certified teachers
- CPR and First Aid certified staff
- Large shaded outdoor play yard equipped with jungle gym
- Video security throughout the facility and playground
- Sprinklers and water activities
- Central air conditioning
- Bouncy house
Richmond Hill Children’s Center’s educational director, Donna M. Bak, has over 30 years of experience in early child education and daycare — and is SAS, Early Childhood, and Special Education Certified.
Call Richmond Hill Children’s Center today at 718-494-7422 for more information about our programs and to schedule a tour. For additional information and pictures, browse our pages on siparent.com under schools & daycare and camps.